As the marketing landscape continues to evolve, organizations large and small may require the input of professional marketing consultants who can help them make key decisions about their marketing plan.
We can act as a strategy consultant to assist our clients by stepping into complex situations to develop compelling, systematic plans of action to help them meet their marketing goals. We can come in and help advise organizations on high-level marketing decisions in an unbiased fashion, using deep industry knowledge to deliver the quickest and best solution. We will look at your business with fresh eyes and examine your current (or nonexistent) marketing strategy, and develop a plan to generate leads and sales.
For example, in recent years, technology has enabled marketing to evolve faster than ever. For example, a social media has become something that businesses need to do to keep up with the times. These days, the average social media manager makes at least $55,000 in most parts of the country. This quick evolution in marketing has presented challenges to companies who may not have an in-house team that can handle the rapid advancement in marketing channels and means.
That’s where we come in. We can save you time, money and the headaches of having to deal with any marketing responsibilities.
We can act as your outsourced CMO and entire marketing department.
All successful businesses have a detailed, strategic and tactical marketing plan. Most failing businesses don’t.
The way in which we would assist companies is dependent on the needs of the organization. Marketing strategy consulting opportunities could include any of the following:
- Working alongside the executive or ownership team to develop a brand launch plan with data-driven analysis
- Guiding a company through a brand overhaul or implementation of a lead-flow system
- Assisting in developing efficient systems for lead conversion through various technology integrations
- Consulting on marketing best practices or strategic planning during the startup process
- Developing and managing a complete social media plan
- Analyzing industry trends and collecting facts necessary to build strategic recommendations
- Interviewing your staff members, customers – or even competitors
- Producing an interview or explainer video
Benefits of a Solid Marketing Plan
- Higher marketing Return on Investment
- Lower management costs
- Improved business intelligence
- Increased customer retention
- Increased profits
Need us to manage the entire marketing plan? We can do that too.
I’ve coined a new phrase when it comes to getting top quality work done at lightning speed… It's now ’the Optimal Reach Way’.
"ORM completely rejuvenated our brand and gave us a website that looked just as good as something that cost 10 times as much."
"The work ORM performed on the state-compliant label and packaging design with only 3 days to turnaround was second-to-none."
"I wouldn't know what to do without Optimal Reach."
"Optimal Reach took an idea to fruition with absolutely minimal direction or oversight...Absolutely amazing intuition, work ethic, and attention to detail."
"I am amazed at what ORM can put out as fast as they do and at the quality level you would expect from one of the big Madison Ave. marketing companies."